Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Worms in Dirt


Okay, so the other day I randomly started craving dirt and worms… I have no idea what made me think of it, and I honestly do not know how long its been since I’ve had this birthday party treat- maybe 15…20 years? It was a serious craving and I managed to wrangle a friend into coming over the next night to help me make and eat them (I’m a demanding friend). It was better than I remembered it being. We each made our own pot-o-dirt and decorated it with worms to our liking. Yummy. Will be making again… soon. Makes 4 servings.
  • 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
  • 2 cups cold milk
  • 1 cup whipped cream/cool whip
  • ~10 oreos
  • Gummy worms (SOUR are best!) or any other treats you want to decorate with
Whisk the pudding and milk together according to package directions. Set aside for a few minutes to let thicken. Stir in the whipped cream. 
In a food processor crush the oreo cookies. 
Layer the oreos and pudding however you see fit. Decorate with worms. 
EAT. MOAN. FEEL 5 YEARS OLD AGAIN. Its worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment