Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies


So, I don’t tend to like peanut butter and chocolate together. Separately, YES. But I don’t really like Reese’s, etc. But Maryssa gave me this SUPER easy recipe for peanut butter cookies and I thought why not? I added the chocolate chips at the last minute, thinking that I’d regret it if I didn’t… and maybe I could learn to be a lover of peanut butter and chocolate together. Turns out, these were awesome. But most importantly, there are only 5 ingredients in this recipe… FIVE. Total. 
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • chocolate chips (however many you want)
Mix all the ingredients together and roll into balls (about 15-18 cookies). Place on cookie sheet and use the tongs of the fork to press the cookies slightly. 
Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. Do not overcook, but also make sure you get them cooked through— but even if you don’t cook them enough they will taste great! Let sit on cookie sheet for a few minutes then transfer to a cooling rack. Eat and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment