Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lemon and Goat Cheese Pasta

I really love goat cheese on anything, so it was only a matter of time before I made this dish. It is so easy and comes together in a snap. I thought it was going to blow my mind, because, well, goat cheese usually does. I'm not going to lie and tell you that this dish changed my life, but it was good. Definitely good. Easy, fast, and comforting.

INGREDIENTS
1/2 pound spaghetti
zest of 1 lemon
juice of 1/2 a lemon
3 ounces goat cheese
1/2 cup parmesan, grated
1/4 cup olive oil
pinch of salt and pepper

Boil the pasta in salted water according to directions. While pasta is boiling, prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Ladle a bit of the hot pasta water into the cheese mixture and whisk to combine.

Drain the pasta and pour into the cheese mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately and grind a bit of fresh pepper on top. Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment